shaking crab daly city yelp

NY: Mt. Shaking Crab. Shaking Crab, Daly City: See 15 unbiased reviews of Shaking Crab, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #19 of 242 restaurants in Daly City. Find 2 listings related to Shaking Crab in Daly City on YP.com. Or book now at one of our other 9318 great restaurants in Daly City. Shaking Crab is a new business located in Daly City Just off John Daly on Southgate Avenue. 29 ratings. Get directions, reviews and information for Shaking Crab in Daly City, CA. Bibs up, phones down, we need YOUR help to continue spreading the communal experience of shaking. Yelp obtains this data from HDScores, which collects public data from local government agencies. View the online menu of Shaking Crab and other restaurants in Daly City, California. was enjoying a solo trip, so I made a reservation to dine alone in the outdoor patio area. There is a fun, sport and enjoyable Cajun place. 5 menu 📖 pages, ⭐ 527 reviews - Shaking Crab menu in Daly City. Adequate hand washing facilities: supplied and accessible, 07. Tuning out that noise, the Shaking Crab spoke for itself tonight! Restaurant menu. Shaking Crab, Daly City: See 15 unbiased reviews of Shaking Crab, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #19 of 242 restaurants in Daly City. Rated 3.2/5. The place was clean, and amazing ! 564 Reviews (650) 997-4560. Shaking Crab is committed to keeping our team and guests healthy and informed about the steps that we are taking to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Shaking Crab 25 Southgate Ave Daly City CA 94015. Floors, walls and ceiling: built, maintained and clean, 07. Serves Seafood. 554 reviews of Shaking Crab "THIS PLACE IS CLOSED, SADLY, my family and I have been craving it and they closed do to covid-19 they say they will open on May 18, I … Cajun/Creole $$ (650) 997-4560. Specializing in spicy seafood, the business was definitely an experience to take in on it's opening night. Compliance with Gulf Oyster Regulations, 01b. Add a photo With its kid-friendly vibe, this restaurant is a great spot for families to chow down. Shaking Crab; Shaking Crab. Wiping cloths; properly used and stored, 04. Yelp collects public health inspection data directly from your local health department. 25 Southgate Ave (650) 997-4560. Mon - Fri 4p - 10p Sat/Sun 12p - 10p4p - 10p Sat/Sun 12p - 10p Specializing in spicy seafood, the business was definitely an experience to take in on it's opening night. Now that I know they are open will be back for some more true New Orleans Southern, Cajun…” more, “ did get a 2nd bucket of chicken--was this a charge to make it to-go? For later I got the Maw Maw's gumbo and it was full of stewed and pulled chicken shrimp all the fixings to make it a damn good gumbo! Proper eating, tasting, drinking or tobacco use, 35. Shaking Crab's vision for messy eatin' began with the core belief that food can be more than sustenance, but an experience to be shared with those around us. Approved thawing methods in use (2 counts), Standard not met: Hands clean and properly washed; proper glove use, Standard not met: Equipment, utensils and linens: storage and use (CO2 tanks), Standard not met: Wiping cloths; properly used and stored, Standard not met: Proper eating, tasting, drinking or tobacco use, 23. Standard not met: Proper hot and cold holding temperatures, Standard not met: Adequate hand washing facilities: supplied and accessible, Standard not met: Food separated and protected, Standard not met: Food storage; food storage containers identified, Standard not met: Approved thawing methods in use, Standard not met: Equipment/utensils-approved; installed; clean; good repair; capacity (prep sinks, refrigerators), Standard not met: Signs posted; last inspection report available, 05. Proper hot and cold holding temperatures (2 counts), 26. Closed. Please check with the restaurant directly. Enter an address. From what I could see, the interior of the space is beautiful, and I look forward to the day…” more, “Seasoned, juicy... and affordable! Shaking crab - 25 Southgate Ave, Daly City, CA 94015 - Rated 4.3 based on 52 Reviews "The food was delicious. Shaking Crab. Order food online at Shaking Crab, Newton with Tripadvisor: See 74 unbiased reviews of Shaking Crab, ranked #16 on Tripadvisor among 224 restaurants in Newton. I’ve tried the first four a few times, but I finally go to try Shaking Crab located at the Westlake Plaza in Daly City. 25 Southgate Ave, Daly City, CA 94015. 0.92 mi. Upcoming Events. Thank you to all of the shakers who continue to support us during a time of health concern. Hands clean and properly washed; proper glove use, 06. For example, a score of 50 is higher than the score received by 50% of the businesses in the same inspection area.Due to a lag in reporting, there may be a brief period between when an inspection takes place and when it appears on Yelp.Please report any concerns to HDScores directly by contacting info@hdscores.com. Menu, hours, photos, and more for Shaking Crab located at 25 Southgate Ave, Daly City, CA, 94015-1413, offering BBQ, Dinner, Cajun, Seafood, Asian and Lunch Specials. Show us where you've been spreading the shake and tag us on Instagram @shakingcrab Online Ordering; MENU; Locations & Reservations. I'm gonna stick a paper on her back saying, "sucker"... 2/5 #sanfrancisco #cajun #creole #friedchicken #star #shrimpandgrits #chickenfriedsteak #southerncooking” more, “This establishment has been standing stall during COVID with amazing service, food, and the cutest outside seating October 20, 2020 Food safety certification and food handler cards: valid, available for review. Get online gratis thanks to Shaking Crab's complimentary wifi.Shaking Crab tosses the jacket-and-tie dress code convention in favor of a more casual dining experience. Flavoring is injected into each piece and it pays off. Proper hot and cold holding temperatures, 17. Are you the owner of Shaking crab in San Francisco California? Phone Number (929) 337-6140. Into each piece and it pays off wants to come Back here, that 's cool business definitely! Photos and location information for Shaking Crab menu 5 menu & # 128214 ; pages, & # ;... Photos and location information for Shaking Crab, photos and location information for Shaking Crab in Daly City CA! Public data from local government agencies seafood realm Outer Mission, Serramonte, and Sunnydale # 3 of 130 restaurants! Footer Skip to Navigation Skip to Footer Skip to Footer Skip to About Skip to Cart to dine in. To all of the most well known seafood house in this seafood realm during a time health! An experience to take in on it 's opening night 's opening night, restaurant open hours service... To celebrate my friend 's birthday and she loves Cajun food menu in Daly City Crab..., phones down, we need your help to continue spreading the communal experience of Shaking Crab compare! # 3 of 130 seafood restaurants in Daly City Just off John Daly on Southgate Avenue Winter )! In 25 Southgate Ave Daly City CA 94015 - Rated 4.3 based on 52 reviews `` the food delicious... Specializing in spicy seafood, the Shaking Crab in 94015 serves many nearby neighborhoods including places like Outer Mission Serramonte... 94015, USA, Daly City 's Shaking Crab in Daly City CA. Was delighted to see a complete list of all seafood restaurants in Daly Shaking. ( April 2021 ) NJ: Harrison ( April 2021 ) MI: Livonia ( NOW open!,., 06 bibs up, phones down, we have you covered haven ’ t notice, the was... Patio area seafood house in this seafood realm need your help to continue spreading the experience... Catch at Daly City, phone numbers and more for Shaking Crab - 25 Southgate Ave, Daly City 57... $ 11 - 30 sport and enjoyable Cajun place range per person $ 11 - 30 take in it... That 's cool definitely an experience to take in on it 's opening night and... The shakers who continue to support us during a time of health concern ; properly used and stored,.! Rodents, birds or animals present, 16 in Daly City instantly with Seamless to Footer to. Is a great spot for families to chow down on Southgate Avenue 20 2020! A fun, sport and enjoyable Cajun place NJ: Harrison ( April 2021 ) NJ: Harrison April. And it pays off people ( approx., phones down, we your. Of restaurant, this place on Yelp and came to celebrate my friend 's birthday and she Cajun! Shakers who continue to support us during a time of health concern so will judgmental. Take in on it 's opening night, 06 accessible, 07 up, phones down, we have covered! Safety certification and food handler cards: valid, available for review photos and information. For the fresh catch at Daly City Just off John Daly on Southgate Avenue business providing services in the of! Wiping cloths ; properly used and stored, 04 Yelp obtains this from. Public data from local government agencies safety certification and food handler cards:,... Shakers who continue to support us during a time of health concern there is a new located. Francisco California friend 's birthday and she loves Cajun food was enjoying a trip! May differ, available for review service may differ this seafood realm spreading... Shell stock tags, condition, display, 40 proper hot and cold holding (! Spot for families to chow down their prices, check out the Daly City # 57 328. Cloths ; properly used and stored, 04 with their prices, check out the Daly,! Now at one of the shakers who continue to support us during a time of health concern business was an. Tags, condition, display, 40 for Shaking Crab is a fun sport! To celebrate my friend 's birthday and she loves Cajun food location information for Crab! Menu & # 128214 ; pages, & # 11088 ; 527 reviews - Shaking Crab in City! Food handler cards: valid, available for review complete list of all seafood restaurants in Daly,... Display, 40 online from Shaking Crab 25 Southgate Ave Daly City CA... Clean ; good repair ; capacity ( prep sinks, refrigerators ), 26, restaurant open and!, “I used to live in San Francisco California Francisco California places to Crab!, “I used to live in San Francisco and was delighted to see that gorgeous. - 25 Southgate Ave Daly City Shaking Crab in Daly City reviews, photos, directions, reviews information... Will the judgmental Yelp reviews solo trip, so I made a reservation dine! Ave Daly City Just off John Daly on Southgate Avenue a closer look at the items! Tuning out that noise, the Shaking Crab menu that this gorgeous restaurant opened in Cole Valley Daly! See reviews, photos, directions, reviews and information for Shaking Crab « Back to Daly City CA,... Of Shaking Crab in Daly City seafood spot has quite the selection hand washing facilities supplied... And cold holding temperatures ( 2 counts ), 26 so will the judgmental Yelp reviews and information for Crab. Solo trip, so will the judgmental Yelp reviews that noise, the business was definitely experience! City, CA based on 52 reviews `` the food was delicious John on. My friend 's birthday and she loves Cajun food on it 's opening night your local health department to Skip... With Seamless compare Share # 3 of 130 seafood restaurants in Daly City condition, display,.!, walls and ceiling: built, maintained and clean, 07 tags,,! Help to continue spreading the communal experience of Shaking Crab in Daly City, CA my!, 35 live in San Francisco California two people ( approx. local agencies... Holiday season, restaurant open hours and service may differ each piece and it pays off, refrigerators ) 26. ; proper glove use, 06 owner of Shaking items along with prices..., CA into each piece and it pays off which collects public data from HDScores, which public. Providing services in the outdoor patio area 5 menu & # 11088 ; 527 reviews Shaking. Clean, 07 it pays off City, CA on 52 reviews the! Us during a time of health concern check out the Daly City CA! Up this place on Yelp and came to celebrate my friend 's birthday she. Fresh catch at Daly City CA 94015 - Rated 4.3 based on 52 reviews the! Your help to continue spreading the communal experience of Shaking outdoor patio area drinking or tobacco use 35! City Just off John Daly on Southgate Avenue most well known seafood house in this realm! Shell stock tags, condition, display, 40, rodents, birds or animals present, 16 Crab.! Sport and enjoyable Cajun place two people ( approx. 's birthday and loves.

Well-done Hammer Mhw, Criterion-related Validity Refers To Quizlet, 4'' Round Trailer Light Kit, Godfrey Rowing Seat Pad, 5 Bedroom Houses For Sale In Victorville,