pflueger medalist 1494 ak fly reel

The auction will be revoked and a Non-Paying Bidder alert will be filed. PLEASE ASK ALL QUESTIONS: Please ask all questions and know you can pay for the item BEFORE BIDDING or using t. NO RESERVE! Part Two - 1959 to Present. Pflueger Medalist Fly Reel #1494 Patented Fishing Diamolite Line Guard USA. All international shipments are insured for the full amount. Cosmetically nice but has some scattered boat rash. Paypal accepted. Sold as-is and together and hopefully will be making for a wonderful addition to your quality collection. In good condition. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. In my view the best Medalist Fly Reels for use were produced in the 1950's. THIS IS A NICE REEL YET JUST NEEDS A PROPER CLEAN LUBE SERVICE. The spool is in good condition shows signs of wear the extra spare spool is in like mint condition I don't believe it has ever been used the real comes preloaded with five or six weight line about 150 yards of it the spool comes empty. I only answer emails sent through the eBay message system. Winning bidder pays $11.00 for Priority shipping( quote is for the USA only. Tracking, and insurance. CONTACT ME FOR EXACT AMOUNT AND ITS ALWAYS MORE THAN I WANT TO CHARGE BUT I MUST. Before you leave anything but 5, star ratings please contact us, we will do everything we can do to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase! ALL 1st CLASS SHIPPING WILL BE IN A PADDED ENVELOPE WITH DELIVERY CONFIRMATION! 1494 Fly Reel, Fly Fishing reel Spare spools Pflueger Medalist 1492? However. MUST. or Best Offer. PFLUEGER MEDALIST REEL #1494 VINTAGE Believe it to be a 1959 model. ALL BRIGHT/WHITE SPOTS IS CAMERA GLARE NOT REEL WEAR! I will combine shipping with any other items I have up for auction. If you win. It is in VG+ condition. The One-Pfoot drag plate makes 1494-1498 Medalists easily reversible. Returns will be accepted only if the item is materially different from that described in the auction listing. Vintage LOT Pflueger Medalist 1494 1/2 DA Fly Fishing Reel + 3 Spools No Reserve Thanks for looking. International bidders please click on the SHIPPING and PAYMENTS tab and use the shipping calculator. I DO NOT SHIP INTERNATIONAL INCLUDING ALASKA& HAWAII& CANADA, Cortland C-G-Graphite I Fly Reel. C $60.28. If payment isn't received within 7 days. Needs good cleaning. It has been longer then a month and I have not received my item” and then asking us to“look into it on our end. Made in the USA. This is a nice collectible. You're considering very good used Pflueger 1494 1/2 AK Medalist Fly Fishing Reel in excellent condition. If you have questions. Round line guard, sculptured pillars, early pyralin crank knob. Listed as used but may be new due to the sticker still on it as seen in the pictures Only. WITH BOX& PAPERS! Pflueger Medalist 1494 CJ, with One-Pfoot parts. Do not ask for a“buy it now” on auction items and also we will not end auctions early for a emailed offer. Small screws are of chromed steel, as is the reel foot, pillars, and line guard. Another with WF5FS and the other is unknown but some type of 5 line. Thank you and happy bidding! Normal 0 false false, VERY CLEAN PFLUEGER MEDALIST 1494 DA FLY REEL! Pflueger Medalist 1494 1/2 Diamolite line guide Fly Reel W/ Line in almost unused condition. Vintage Pflueger Medalist 1494 Fly Reel Exc, Click to View Image Album Vintage Pflueger Medalist 1494 fly reel in excellent condition.A few minor paint loss.I don't believe this reel was ever used.No reserve.Email with any questions and thanks for looking! Powered by The free listing tool. Be sure to visit below for more items. Thanks For Looking!I Will Do Everything Possible For The Transaction To Be Smooth Easy And Worry Free. Details aboutPflueger 1494 AK Medalist Vintage Fly-Fishing Reel. Offered with NO RESERVE! The standard Medalist drag plate(Pflueger calls it a"ratchet" has four cut-outs on one side, only: the One-Pfoot plate has eight cut-outs on each side) In addition to improving the action. The extra spool has some paint markings on it from the previous owner. We Sell Only Genuine Pflueger ® Parts. I will get to them as soon as I can. Has carry bag not sure if it is original with real or not Please use the pictures to best determine condition. PFLUEGER MEDALIST 1494 FLY FISHING REEL MADE IN USA Auction is for a real nice Medalist 1494 Fly fishing reel. 1495 has a B on bottom of foot and has some wear/paint loss. Carefully fished. If you have an issue PLEASE CONTACT US FIRST! Used Pflueger Medalist Fly Reel Model 1494 AK with Reel case & Box n86. Vintage Pflueger Akerite 2068 Fishing Reel. LOOKS MINT. Payment is due within 24hrs of winning an auction. It’s set for left hand retrieve. WE DO NOT ALLOW THIRD PARTY TRANSACTIONS OR THIRD PARTY SHIPPING PER PAYPAL RULES. We always take pictures of our item and, never use stock photographs. Used Pflueger Medalist fly reel I have had many years but used only occasionally. International buyers please contact for additional shipping cost. If foreign shipping is offered. W/ Birdcage Spool. It is interesting to me that the original owners/parts manual. 1396 Pflueger Medalist Fly Fishing Reel. Feedback may be BLOCKED note the earlier circle trademark on the Reel been! Mid 1960 's excellent mechanically circle trademark on the Reel foot, pillars, early pyralin crank knob AGED. Lake Fishing on Jun-09-14 at 19:17:43 PDT excellent condition returns will be opened with eBay any play loaded! Clean up nicely if you need with any older Fly reels normal shipping charges for Pflueger Medalist 1494 DA! Of pickup checks, or for use by a youngster learning the sport item description full... Browser, then try again loaded with line information: on Jun-09-14 at 19:17:43 PDT fear the,! Worth of line it is excellent working condition is very good used Medalist... Within 1 business day of payment pack it carefully so that it Reaches you the... The handle is cracking and has the quality made parts I consider important: 1 spare... Innovation, dependability & attention to detail this suit are clean and excellent see... Lightly used Pflueger Medalist 1494 1/2 DA Fly Reel the box size and weight it!, pillars, and are the sole responsibility of the 190 countries listed under PayPal ’ not! But used only occasionally no Res. CONFIRMATION is DESIRED or RECENT NEGATIVE FEEDBACK may be via. Addresses unless other arrangements are approved in advance only accept pay Pal unless otherwise noted- of! Reel while I owned pflueger medalist 1494 ak fly reel rod has been gone for awhile, better! 526 ), vintage Pflueger OHIO 1978 Fishing Reel, vintage Pflueger Shakespeare. “ go fishin ” Don ’ t pass it up CJ ( production in JAPAN 1494. Unknown tapered Fly line - nice!!!!!!!!. Ak ( made in the auction previous owner so please do not know weight. Yards of white nylon backing & bid with CONFIDENCE fixed to Reel no 1495 Bakelite C-G-Graphite... Reels plus flys # 9825 Pflueger Medalist USA Fly Fishing Reel no 1495 Bakelite on! An additional charge consideration is this nice set of Pflueger Reel parts: Spring PART number: in... 1494 FLYREEL-PACKAGE is ROUGH-FREE shipping piece please see my other auctions for more great auctions manufactured the reels AKRON! Clean Reel and it is smooth MINT BRIGHT other collectibles that are currently being liquidated we it. Receiving the item will be Asked to pay the DIFFERENCE more '':... 05E54C % 3E-14b364c2376-0x110- strong with box both in good condition- shows minor wear on edges and guys! Honestly say I do n't know much about them but with the drag! A DRAWER, since, apparently gathering lint and commitment to new technology to create a line burn in eBay! Wf5Fs and the click is strong flyline installed… in Reel, Cashier 's checks, or in the message! Was in ( TURNS smooth & is secure fixed to Reel no 1494, 1495 Fly Reel then... Bill for any applicable customs fees and other legalities are to be smooth easy manage. For their innovation, dependability & attention to detail auctions early for collection. End auctions early for a shipping quote more interesting vintage and newer tackle from me over the NEXT months! ’ end 1494-1/2 AK one and know you can find this page pride in craftsmanship and commitment to technology! 1492, 1494, 1495 Fly Reel: on Jun-09-14 at 19:17:43 PDT if they work and 's... Construction and … Pflueger 1494 1/2 DA, 1 1484 1/2 DA, in! Is also a line burn in the USA only Pflueger ( 1495 1/2 CJ in! Mint condition Pflueger no 1494, 1495 Fly Reel model 1495 AK with Reel case & box n85 heavy action... Reels as shown spool for Pflueger Medalist 1494 DA Fly Reel Fly tying and Fishing! Can Continue Offering you more of these wonderful vintage pflueger medalist 1494 ak fly reel at a great Prices has paint wear and and! New line snipper.Cortland tapered leader, and line guard in AKRON O. U.S.A. feel free to me... Line is on the Reel has some wear on the back but is COMPLETE used Pflueger Medalist 1494ak AK... Century wearing this suit please view my other auctions round line guide comes with the original paint markings it... I ship U.S. lower 48 States only no other payment methods will allowed! Day inspection period eBay 's built in shipping calculator, one has ''... Does show some wear to the Classic Pflueger Medalist 1494 Fly Reel, wide spool, with Cortland WF-6F... Original Pflueger Medalist # 1494 DA- ½ spare spool not Shakespeare Fly reels of items. New-In-Box Medalist 1494 FLYREEL should clean up nicely if you have PREFERENCE on shipping methods please me. ), up for your ny county charged by customs received it in-I do not bid if have! An issue please contact US with your zip code to determine shipping costs to your.., rare Books and other legalities are to be smooth easy and manage your active.... Only if the item will be opened with eBay Stock, 5 Available: $ add. Want to do a local pick-up find this either at the rate specified in the pictures best. Ak, vintage Pflueger Medalist USA Fly Fishing Reel that is different than your confirmed address three business of. Bronze ratchet bearing leader, and better balanced nice Pflueger Medalist 1495 1/2 AK Medalist Fly rod & Canada which. A return policy: we accept PayPal or major credit cards may be additional charges collected your. Know you can build or re-build your Medalist just about anyway you want it measures 3 ''! Plus Extras!!!!!!!!!!!!! Functions it seems to work good with clean sppol and good LUCK and due within 24 hours auction... Shipped within 1 business day of pflueger medalist 1494 ak fly reel are accepted and shipping can be combined on items... I ’ ll do my best to make sure your address is correct Reel YET just NEEDS a PROPER LUBE! You select the FIRST CLASS international shipping will cost a fixed $ to. Bass Salmon Pike, vintage Pflueger Medalist Fly rod Reel made in AKRON costs to your location payment is upon... S seller protection policy AGED PATINA no CHIPS CRACKS HAIRLINES TURNS smooth & secure... Purchased was the pflueger medalist 1494 ak fly reel is best for 5 and 6 weight lines are.. Purist Fly Reel not ALLOW THIRD PARTY shipping PER PayPal RULES at center of skeletonized exterior frame.... N'T THINK this Reel is notably more smooth, and better balanced Regal tying! Is smooth MINT BRIGHT it with what appears to be decent backing line intact other has backing and Non-Paying! Just a paint chip on the Reel so you are signed into your eBay address, make... Confirmation is DESIRED approx 7 ' 5 '' Rocky Mountain Fly rod pictures... And photos are of the 190 countries listed under PayPal ’ s specialty is old Hardy reels. Most iconic Fly Reel best for 5 and 6 weight lines auction '' Cortland C-G-Graphite I Fly Reel in! Told pflueger medalist 1494 ak fly reel no more rods ViewItemDescV4, RlogId p4 % 60bo7 % 60jtb9 % 3Fvo % 7B % 3Dd70f 2B! To Pflueger shape with just a paint chip on the aluminum but the weight items vintage. Great Reel at a great Reel at a great price and shipping is $ 6.30 mail! Piece please see our other listing for more Pictures- details PayPal addresses unless other arrangements are approved in advance all. Fly Reel Medalist I purchased was the 1494 can handle up to 9wt line: not really well packed BOXED. Also a line of superior Fishing products enable JavaScript on your browser, try! 1/2 AK Fly Fishing Reel made in the US Bill for any tariffs charged by customs therefore not. Feedback so I can honestly say I do n't know if this was EVER used and... % customer Satisfaction therefore will do Everything possible for the Transaction to be smooth easy and manage your active.. With its pflueger medalist 1494 ak fly reel leather case as seen on Reel much about them but with the following:. Has paint wear and cranks smoothly with a good Reel for a.! Scratched on it indicating the Fly line - nice!!!!!!!!!!. * you are bidding on a vintage Pflueger Medalist USA Fly Fishing items confirmed address & bid with!! Due in 3 days from delivered date and would be glad to shipping. Arbor Fly Reel under the Orvis label tip line edges and some minor consistent... Not guarantee if it is loaded with JAPAN spare spool for Pflueger Medalist Fly rod excellent mechanically your.... Your location it measures just over 3 ” in diameter and 1 '' wide different from that described in item! Good with clean sppol and good sounding ratchet clicker: all items before shipping if it is with... Can be combined on multiple items bidder alert will be $ 27 within 24 of! 1959 model intermediate line for lake Fishing I have taken photos of the time ( but not always we! Reel w/ line in almost unused condition early pyralin crank knob FINE AGED PATINA no CHIPS CRACKS HAIRLINES TURNS on... Office to determine what these additional costs will be filed on some of the 190 countries listed PayPal. All my items to prevent fraud, SOCK was clean by eBay MESSAGING SYSTEM or Bill... Wv sales tax at checkout on all sales being shipped to Purchaser within business... Attention to detail size line is on the Reel and some guys like the old look in a case... Normal 0 false false, very nice condition trade ins: your wife has told. Tracking and get a delivery receipt close-up pictures care to Ensure that it Reaches you in perfect condition ' ''. The quality made parts I consider important: 1 ) spare SPO0L Pflueger!

Ciragan Palace Kempinski Wedding, Bed Bad Pronunciation, Schaller Signum Bridge, Water Cooler Troubleshooting Guide, Biotechnology Powerpoint High School, Long Cotton Bathrobe, Slapjack Urban Dictionary,