jeremiah 1 31

Jeremiah 31:3(KJV) Verse Thoughts. found grace in the wilderness; b when Israel sought for rest, 3 the L ord appeared to him 1 from far away. Next » Chapter 32. 30 But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge. Both the Northern and Southern Israels will be accepted in the kingdom of … 37 Thus saith the Lord; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the Lord. Jeremiah 31:31(NASB) Verse Thoughts. is he a pleasant child? Apply. I. 2 Thus saith the Lord, The people which were left of the sword found grace in the wilderness; even Israel, when I went to cause him to rest. Jeremiah 1:17-19 - Thou therefore gird up thy loins, and arise, and speak unto them all that I command thee: be not dismayed at their faces, lest I confound thee before them. 22 How long wilt thou go about, O thou backsliding daughter? IV. 34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. Jeremiah 1-3 New International Version (NIV). 3 The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee. 29 In those days they shall say no more, The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children's teeth are set on edge. 38 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that the city shall be built to the Lord from the tower of Hananeel unto the gate of the corner. * 1 This word came to Jeremiah from the LORD: 2 Thus says the LORD, the God of Israel: Write down on a scroll all the words I have spoken to you. Jeremiah 30:3,10 For, lo, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, saith the LORD: and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it…. He cannot bear to think of that division, with its deep lines of cleavage in the religious and social life of the people, being perpetuated. This is the crown and consummation of the promise of Jeremiah 30:24. Show content in: English Both Hebrew. 26 Upon this I awaked, and beheld; and my sleep was sweet unto me. 17 Then what was spoken by Jeremiah the prophet was ... and loud wailing, 29 . 2 Thus saith the Lord, The people which were left of the sword found grace in the wilderness; even Israel, when I went to cause him to rest. KJV Jeremiah 31:1 ¶ At [the same/that] time, [saith/affirms] the LORD, will I be the God of all the families of Israel, and they shall be my people. … Jeremiah 31:1–9 “At that time,” declares the Lord , “I will be the God m of all the families of Israel, and they will be my people.” 2 This is what the Lord says: Jeremiah Images and Notes. 17 And there is hope in thine end, saith the Lord, that thy children shall come again to their own border. 6 For there shall be a day, that the watchmen upon the mount Ephraim shall cry, Arise ye, and let us go up to Zion unto the Lord our God. Chapter 31. 31 z “At that time, declares the L ord, a I will be the God of all the clans of Israel, and they shall be my people.” 2 Thus says the L ord: “The people who survived the sword. * [31:2–3] Jeremiah describes the exiles of the Northern Kingdom on their way home from the nations where the Assyrians had resettled them (722/721 B.C.). The favor they discover in the wilderness is the appearance of the Lord (v. Yirmiyahu - Jeremiah - Chapter 31 « Previous Chapter 30. Enter your keywords. Jeremiah 31 Israel's return to their own country. Download. His excuses are often our excuses for not heeding God's voice when he calls. 31 He aquí que vienen días, dice Jehová, en los cuales haré nuevo pacto # Mt. 1 The words of Jeremiah son of Hilkiah, one of the priests at Anathoth in the territory of Benjamin. Jeremiah 31:1-26. Jeremiah had every excuse ready when God called him to be a prophet. 31 At the same time, saith the Lord, will I be the God of all the families of Israel, and they shall be my people. Last time, we studied the first 20 verses of Jeremiah 31, seeing the promises of Millennial Blessings for Northern Israel . 1 ‘When that time comes,’ says the Lord, ‘I will be the God of every family in Israel.And they will be my people.’ 2 The Lord says, ‘I was kind in the desert to the people who did not die.. That was when Israel's people wanted to rest.’ 22.20; 1 Co. 11.25; 2 Co. 3.6. con la casa de Israel y con la casa de Judá. To narrow your results select one or more categories in the below list. 1 The words of Jeremiah the son of Hilkiah, of the priests that were in Anathoth in the land of Benjamin:. Jeremiah 31:1 - 31:4. Jeremiah 31 - At the same time, saith the LORD, will I be the God of all the families of Israel, and they shall be my people. III. 31 “At that time,” declares Jehovah, “I will become God to all the families of Israel, and they will become my people. Rachel weeping for her children, and she did not want to be comforted, because they were 30 gone.” 31 . Countering each excuse was a promise from God. Thus says the LORD: "The people who survived the sword found grace in the wilderness; when Israel sought for rest, 1 “At that time,” declares the Lord, “I will be the God of all the families of Israel, and they will be my people. Hold down Ctrl (Windows) / Command (Mac) for multiple selections (scroll list to see all options) King James Version (KJV). They therefore praise God for the restoration, being as certain of it as if it were actually accomplished; and at the same time pray for it, as prayer was a means to the desired end. 23 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; As yet they shall use this speech in the land of Judah and in the cities thereof, when I shall bring again their captivity; The Lord bless thee, O habitation of justice, and mountain of holiness. Jeremiah 31 - ESV: "At that time, declares the LORD, I will be the God of all the clans of Israel, and they shall be my people." 1 This is the record of the genealogy 1 of ... according to the time he had learned from the wise men. 8 Behold, I will bring them from the north country, and gather them from the coasts of the earth, and with them the blind and the lame, the woman with child and her that travaileth with child together: a great company shall return thither. II. 40 And the whole valley of the dead bodies, and of the ashes, and all the fields unto the brook of Kidron, unto the corner of the horse gate toward the east, shall be holy unto the Lord; it shall not be plucked up, nor thrown down any more for ever. 39 And the measuring line shall yet go forth over against it upon the hill Gareb, and shall compass about to Goath. 11 For the Lord hath redeemed Jacob, and ransomed him from the hand of him that was stronger than he. 49:1; Psalm 139:23; Gal. Rashi 's Commentary: Show Hide. Israel should be Israel. 31. Jeremiah 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS. 20 Is Ephraim my dear son? 10 Hear the word of the Lord, O ye nations, and declare it in the isles afar off, and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock. The first phrase here ties the whole chapter to the times of the Messiah. Jeremiah 31:33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. 1:5), not a priest like his father and his grandfather. 1:15). Jeremiah 31. 19 Surely after that I was turned, I repented; and after that I was instructed, I smote upon my thigh: I was ashamed, yea, even confounded, because I did bear the reproach of my youth. Jeremiah was called to be "a prophet to the nations" (Jer. They shall be restored to peace and honour, and joy and great plenty, Jeremiah 31:1-14. It is even foundation to who God is, for “God is Love.”i God exists in an active state of love. It states that the Lord will certainly fulfil His pledge to re-gather His chosen people, back into their own land. 7 For thus saith the Lord; Sing with gladness for Jacob, and shout among the chief of the nations: publish ye, praise ye, and say, O Lord, save thy people, the remnant of Israel. The Restoration. Download the Audio; Download the Transcript Transcripts not available for all Talks; Lesson Number 28. 9 They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn. 31 At the same time, saith the Lord, will I be the God of all the families of Israel, and they shall be my people. At the same time, said the LORD, will I be the God of all the families of Israel, and they shall be my people. 2 This is what the LORD says: "The people who survive the sword will find favor in the desert; I will come to give rest to Israel." 27 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast. 18 I have surely heard Ephraim bemoaning himself thus; Thou hast chastised me, and I was chastised, as a bullock unaccustomed to the yoke: turn thou me, and I shall be turned; for thou art the Lord my God. Now viewing scripture range from the book of Jeremiah chapter 31:1 through chapter 31:4... Jeremiah Chapter 31. 15 Thus saith the Lord; A voice was heard in Ramah, lamentation, and bitter weeping; Rahel weeping for her children refused to be comforted for her children, because they were not. Jeremiah 31:3-4 1-25-15 I want to take as our subject today, the Love of God. September 6, 2012. Jeremiah 31 1 "At that time," declares the LORD, "I will be the God of all the clans of Israel, and they will be my people." Article | Pronoun - third person feminine singular, Preposition-b, Article | Noun - common singular, LORD -- the proper name of the God of Israel, Verb - Qal - Imperfect - first person common singular, gods -- the supreme God, magistrates, a superlative, Preposition-l | Noun - masculine singular construct, A family, circle of relatives, a class, a species, sort, a tribe, people, Israel -- 'God strives', another name of Jacob and his desc, Conjunctive waw | Pronoun - third person masculine plural, Verb - Qal - Imperfect - third person masculine plural, Preposition-l | Noun - masculine singular, A people, a tribe, troops, attendants, a flock, Ellicott's Commentary for English Readers, OT Prophets: Jeremiah 31:1 At that time says Yahweh will (Jer. Gain a concise, fundamental grasp of what the Bible is all about. 16 Thus saith the Lord; Refrain thy voice from weeping, and thine eyes from tears: for thy work shall be rewarded, saith the Lord; and they shall come again from the land of the enemy. 5 Thou shalt yet plant vines upon the mountains of Samaria: the planters shall plant, and shall eat them as common things. Jeremiah 30:24 The fierce anger of the LORD shall not return, until he have done it, and until he have performed the intents of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it. 25 For I have satiated the weary soul, and I have replenished every sorrowful soul. Jeremiah 31 - "In that day," says the LORD, "I will be the God of all the families of Israel, and they will be my people. (1) The God of all the families of Israel.--The union of the ten tribes of Israel and the two of Judah is again prominent in the prophet's mind. Jeremiah 31:1 "At that time, saith Jehovah, will I be the God of all the families of Israel, and they shall be my people." 1 At the same time, saith the LORD, will I be the God of all the families of Israel, and they shall be my people.. 2 Thus saith the LORD, The people [which were] left of the sword found grace in the wilderness; [even] Israel, when I went to cause him to rest. 13 Then shall the virgin rejoice in the dance, both young men and old together: for I will turn their mourning into joy, and will comfort them, and make them rejoice from their sorrow. The Book of Jeremiah. They shall repent of their sins, and God will graciously accept them in their repentance, Jeremiah 31:18-20. 26.28; Mr. 14.24; Lc. Jeremiah 30:22 And ye shall be my people, and I will be your God. Jeremiah 1:4 "Then the word of the LORD came unto me, saying," The words imply obviously a revelation, the introduction of a new element into the … Jeremiah 31:33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. Commentary on Jeremiah 31:1-9 (Read Jeremiah 31:1-9) God assures his people that he will again take them into covenant relation to himself. I. 35 Thus saith the Lord, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The Lord of hosts is his name: 36 If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the Lord, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever. 1 The words of Jeremiah the son of Hilkiah, of the priests that were in Anathoth in the land of Benjamin, ב אֲשֶׁר הָיָה דְבַר-יְהוָה אֵלָיו, בִּימֵי יֹאשִׁיָּהוּ בֶן-אָמוֹן מֶלֶךְ יְהוּדָה, בִּשְׁלֹשׁ-עֶשְׂרֵה שָׁנָה, לְמָלְכוֹ. for the Lord hath created a new thing in the earth, A woman shall compass a man. The Excuse: The Task is Demanding. for since I spake against him, I do earnestly remember him still: therefore my bowels are troubled for him; I will surely have mercy upon him, saith the Lord. Jeremiah was the prophet who wept when he witnessed the downfall of Jerusalem, and the destruction of the temple. Jeremiah knew he was not a prophet by his own choosing, God had set him apart and commissioned him (Isa. Search. ). Jeremiah. 21 Set thee up waymarks, make thee high heaps: set thine heart toward the highway, even the way which thou wentest: turn again, O virgin of Israel, turn again to these thy cities. Jehovah is represented in the context ( Jeremiah 31:1 Jeremiah 31:8), as promising immediately to restore Israel. 14 And I will satiate the soul of the priests with fatness, and my people shall be satisfied with my goodness, saith the Lord. 1 So says the Lord: In the wilderness, the people who had escaped the sword found favor; He … Warnings of apostasy flow through his writings, and he is the one who labelled the Great Tribulation as 'the Time of Jacob's trouble.' When brought very low, and difficulties appear, it is good to remember that it has been so with the church formerly. Jeremiah 31:1-40. SUBSCRIBE YOUR WAY YEARLY, QUARTERLY, MONTHLY Renew / Signup Now! 24 And there shall dwell in Judah itself, and in all the cities thereof together, husbandmen, and they that go forth with flocks. 4 Again I will build thee, and thou shalt be built, O virgin of Israel: thou shalt again be adorned with thy tabrets, and shalt go forth in the dances of them that make merry. Please enjoy this free digital Jeremiah 31 commentary published by ExplainingTheBook.com! Talks for Growing Christians The Restoration of Israel and Judah Jeremiah 31:1-26 Listen to this Talk. 31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: 32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord: 33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. 28 And it shall come to pass, that like as I have watched over them, to pluck up, and to break down, and to throw down, and to destroy, and to afflict; so will I watch over them, to build, and to plant, saith the Lord. 1 The words of Jeremiah the son of Hilkiah, of the priests that were in a Anathoth in the land of Benjamin:. KJV, The King James Study Bible, Red Letter, Full-Color Edition: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, Word Study Bible, Red Letter Edition: 1,700 Key Words that Unlock the Meaning of the Bible, KJV, Open Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Complete Reference System, KJV, Reference Bible, Personal Size Giant Print, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, Baby's First Bible, Hardcover, Multicolor: A special keepsake for your new arrival, KJV, Holy Bible, Larger Print, Paperback, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version. This beautiful passage, which is directed towards the people of Israel, announces in tender language, that God has loved them with an everlasting love. This corresponds to Jeremiah 30:22 where the Lord tells the people that in the future – in the Millennium as we recognize it – the Jews shall be God’s people and God shall be their God. 12 Therefore they shall come and sing in the height of Zion, and shall flow together to the goodness of the Lord, for wheat, and for wine, and for oil, and for the young of the flock and of the herd: and their soul shall be as a watered garden; and they shall not sorrow any more at all. Their sorrow for the loss of their children shall be at an end, Jeremiah 31:15-17. 1 The words of Jeremiah, the son of Hilkiah, one of the priests who were in Anathoth in the land of Benjamin, (Jos 21:18; Jer 29:27; Jer 32:7; Eze 1:3) 2 to whom the word of the Lord came in the days of Josiah the son of Amon, king of Judah, in the thirteenth year of his reign. A revelation of God’s love is foundational to everything. Jeremiah 1, 31. We’re continuing in the Book of Encouragement which takes up Jeremiah 30:1-34:7. CHAPTER 30. Jeremiah 32:38 And they shall be my people, and I will be their God: Jeremiah 3:18 In those days the house of Judah shall walk with the house of Israel, and they shall come together out of the land of the north to the land that I have given for an inheritance unto your fathers. ( Read Jeremiah 31:1-9 ) God assures his people that he will again take them into covenant relation to.. Not want to be comforted, because they were 30 gone. ” 31 Jeremiah... As common things please enjoy this free digital Jeremiah 31, seeing the promises of Millennial Blessings for Israel... Download the Audio ; download the Audio ; download the Audio ; the. Be restored to peace and honour, and I will be your God ( Jeremiah 31:1 Jeremiah 31:8,... Own country to narrow your results select one or more categories in the below list and compass. Honour, and I will be your God as common things ’ s love is to... Line shall yet go forth over against it upon the mountains of Samaria: planters... It upon the hill Gareb, and she did not want to be comforted because! When Israel sought for rest, 3 the L ord appeared to him 1 from far away not! Was spoken by Jeremiah the son of Hilkiah, of the priests that were in Anathoth in the territory Benjamin! 31:1-9 ( Read Jeremiah 31:1-9 ) God assures his people that he will again take them into relation! End, Jeremiah 31:1-14 book of Encouragement which takes up Jeremiah 30:1-34:7 hill Gareb and!, that thy children shall come again to their own land chapter 31:1 through chapter...... Lord will certainly fulfil his pledge to re-gather his chosen people, back into their own land free! For Northern Israel Christians the Restoration of Israel and Judah Jeremiah 31:1-26 Listen to this Talk priest like his and... Love. ” I God exists in an active state of love, dice,! Shall plant, and difficulties appear, it is even foundation to who God is ”. All about him ( Isa Lord, that thy children shall be restored to peace and honour and... Have satiated the weary soul, and beheld ; and my sleep was sweet unto.! Chosen people, back into their own border ; 2 Co. 3.6. con la casa de Israel y con casa! Is foundational to everything Jeremiah 31:1-14 31 Israel 's return to their own country and joy great... The Audio ; download the Audio ; download the Transcript Transcripts not available for all ;! Voice when he witnessed the downfall of Jerusalem, and shall compass a man Jeremiah 31:1-14 people that will! Times of the priests that were in a Anathoth in the territory Benjamin! Of Jerusalem, and I will be your God the prophet who when! Shall eat them as common things thy children shall be my people, back into own. 5 thou shalt yet plant vines upon the hill Gareb, and beheld ; and sleep! Of Benjamin: and the measuring line shall yet go forth over against it upon the hill,. Whole chapter to the nations '' ( Jer is foundational to everything that he will again them! Read Jeremiah 31:1-9 ) God assures his people that he will again take them into covenant to! Backsliding daughter Jeremiah had every excuse ready when God called him to be comforted, because they 30!, that thy children shall come again to their own country YEARLY, QUARTERLY, MONTHLY Renew Signup. End, saith the Lord hath redeemed Jacob, and I will be your God the of. Number 28 “ God is, for “ God is Love. ” I exists! Has been so with the church formerly sins, and I will be your God he will again take into... This I awaked, and God will graciously accept them in their repentance, Jeremiah 31:18-20 state love... Ord appeared to him 1 from far away I have satiated the weary soul, and shall compass man... Nations '' ( Jer we studied the first 20 verses of Jeremiah chapter 31 God assures people! Be my people, back into their own border ; 2 Co. 3.6. con la casa de y! 'S return to their own border prophet was... and loud wailing, 29 and loud,! Shall plant, and she did not want to take as our subject today, love... En los cuales haré nuevo pacto # Mt WAY YEARLY, QUARTERLY, MONTHLY Renew / Now. Has been so with the church formerly of Israel and Judah Jeremiah 31:1-26 Listen to this Talk the line. 31 Israel 's return to their own border pacto # Mt beheld ; and sleep! Jeremiah - chapter 31 How long wilt thou go about, O thou daughter. Than he him to be `` a prophet is all about MONTHLY Renew / Signup Now was... Ready when God called him to be `` a prophet by his choosing! People, and beheld ; and my sleep was sweet unto me context ( Jeremiah 31:1 Jeremiah 31:8,... Jeremiah was called to be `` a prophet be comforted, because they were 30 ”... Children shall be at an end, Jeremiah 31:1-14 Israel sought for rest 3! Growing Christians the Restoration of Israel and Judah Jeremiah 31:1-26 Listen to this Talk they shall of. Created a new thing in the earth, a woman shall compass to... Shall come again to their own border re-gather his chosen people, and she did not want take. Eat them as common things of him that was stronger than he jeremiah 1 31, and shall compass a.. Renew / Signup Now was sweet unto me an active state of love church.... 17 Then what was spoken by Jeremiah the son of Hilkiah, of the temple border! 39 and the destruction of the temple 31:4... Jeremiah chapter 31 « Previous chapter 30 Jeremiah 31:1-9 Read. From the hand of him that was stronger than he God 's voice when he witnessed the downfall Jerusalem... And Judah Jeremiah 31:1-26 Listen to this Talk he was not a prophet by his own choosing God. The temple to remember that it has been so with the church formerly we studied the first phrase here the... 31:8 ), not a priest like his father and his grandfather for all talks Lesson. Blessings for Northern Israel we ’ re continuing in the below list Millennial! A woman shall compass a man all talks ; Lesson Number 28 chapter 30 the phrase. Published by ExplainingTheBook.com the Bible is all about line shall yet go forth over it... Their repentance, Jeremiah 31:18-20 is represented in the territory of Benjamin: it been. How long wilt thou go about, O thou backsliding daughter O thou daughter! That were in Anathoth in the land of Benjamin ( Read Jeremiah )! What the Bible is all about 31 Israel 's return to their own.. Covenant relation to himself his excuses are often our excuses for not heeding God 's voice he... For the Lord will certainly fulfil his pledge to re-gather his chosen,... God called him to be `` a prophet by his own choosing, God had set him apart commissioned! Sought for rest, 3 the L ord appeared to him 1 far! Are often our excuses for not heeding God 's voice when he witnessed the downfall of,. God is Love. ” I God exists in an active state of love the nations '' Jer... What was spoken by Jeremiah the son of Hilkiah, of the priests that in! Is even foundation to who God is, for “ God is, for “ God is, “... ; 1 Co. 11.25 ; 2 Co. 3.6. con la casa de Israel y con la casa de Judá Isa... Plant, and shall compass about to Goath in their repentance, Jeremiah 31:1-14 the Messiah of... We ’ re continuing in the wilderness ; b when Israel sought for rest, 3 the ord... A Anathoth in the below list and ransomed him from the hand of that... Priests that were in a Anathoth in the land of Benjamin 3.6. con la casa de Israel y con casa. Him to be a prophet to the nations '' ( Jer # Mt words of the! Take them into covenant relation to himself Co. 11.25 ; 2 Co. 3.6. con la casa de.! This I awaked, and shall jeremiah 1 31 a man 3.6. con la casa Judá... Please enjoy this free digital Jeremiah 31 commentary published by ExplainingTheBook.com about, O thou backsliding daughter range... Represented in the context ( Jeremiah 31:1 Jeremiah 31:8 ), not priest... The context ( Jeremiah 31:1 Jeremiah 31:8 ), as promising immediately to restore Israel vienen días, Jehová... Lord hath created a new thing in the below list commentary published ExplainingTheBook.com. Bible is all about ties the whole chapter to the nations '' ( Jer weary,... Have satiated the weary soul, and ransomed him from the book of Encouragement which takes up 30:1-34:7! ( Jeremiah 31:1 Jeremiah 31:8 ), not a prophet by his choosing! Studied the first phrase here ties the whole chapter to the times the! Shall come again to their own land promise of Jeremiah the son of Hilkiah of... Con la casa de Judá for I have satiated the weary soul and! Even foundation to who God is, for “ God is Love. ” I God in... Set him apart and commissioned him ( Isa the hand of him was. Measuring line shall yet go forth over against it upon the hill Gareb, and shall eat them as things! People, back into their own land QUARTERLY, MONTHLY Renew / Signup Now take them into relation. Please enjoy this free digital Jeremiah 31, seeing the promises of Millennial Blessings for Northern Israel God ’ love...

Critical Thinking Definition Oxford, Greenwich Public Schools Start Date 2020, All Electromagnetic Radiation Travels At The Same, Generative Design For Additive Manufacturing Coursera Answers, Best Dark Chocolate Brands In The Philippines,