beagle cocker spaniel mix for sale

The Cockzsla is one of the most affectionate dogs on this list. She is very good with kids as my own kids are 6 and 8. Cincinnati, Ohio. I was born September 28th and i will be ready for my forever family on November 23rd! She is fully trained. An average life expectancy of a Cocker spaniel and Beagle mixture is 10-11 years. The Springer Spaniel Beagle Mix is a mixed breed dog resulting from breeding the Beagle and the Springer Spaniel. Odie, a Beagle/Cocker mix (Bocker) at 6 years old—his owner says, "He is 26 pounds (smallest from his litter) and very lively and mostly obedient, but rather stubborn.His whole litter was Cocker Spaniel colors and as an adult, he is built almost entirely like a Beagle and exhibits predominantly Beagle traits and behavior, although rather shy around people. These small-statured dogs have a square, well muscled, elongated body, a broad head, short muzzles, long, floppy ears, small, brown eyes and a tapered tail, that is slightly curved and tipped in white, similar to its Beagle parent. This advert is located in and around Holywell, Flintshire. He is also called a Bocker, Bocker Spaniel or a Cocker Spaniel/Beagle Mix. Feel free to browse hundreds of active classified puppy for sale listings, from dog breeders in Pa and the surrounding areas. New Cl A ssifie d £1,500 Each For Sale Cocker x beagle pups. See more ideas about beagle, cocker spaniel, breeds. Mother is working foot beagle . 854. Find Cocker Spaniel dogs and puppies from Michigan breeders. Breed type is "Bocker". I’m reaching out to anyone who is planning on breeding a beagle/ cocker spaniel mix in the near future? The Beaker is the offspring of two different purebreds, the Cocker Spaniel and the Beagle. He will be approx 25-30lbs. Cocker Spaniel Poodle Miniature Mix Puppy For Sale In Lancaster . Explore 8 listings for Cocker spaniel puppies for sale nsw at best prices. They should be good with the family and other pets - if properly socialized! Favourites have become cockapoos puppies and goldendoodles puppies, but pure Cocker Spaniels and Golden Retrievers are still right up there for their incredible personalities.We recently had a litter of Cocker Spaniel and Havanese X puppies born, “cockanese” as they have become known … The Cockzsla is a mix between the Cocker Spaniel and the Vizsla. It is very uncommon for a Beagle's personality to be aggressive or violent. Pekingese, Cocker Spaniel. I have been family raised on a farm in the country around children. Find Cats. Cocker Spaniel puppiess are available over 30 colors, including black, brown, liver, red, and on into tricolor variations. This advert is located in and around Holywell, Flintshire. Browse thru Cocker Spaniel Puppies for Sale in Tennessee, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect puppy. If you are unable to find your Cocker Spaniel puppy in our Puppy for Sale or Dog for Sale sections, please consider looking thru thousands of Cocker Spaniel Dogs for Adoption. 920. Hi, I have 5 Cocker spaniel cross beagle pups for sale, two black males, 1 black female wormed flead and microchipped. MORE DETAILS. The best way to determine the temperament of a mixed breed is to look up all breeds in the cross and understand that you can get any combination of the characteristics found in either breed. Gives paw when she needs to be let out for toilet and even when she wants to just be petted. Search for cocker spaniel rescue dogs for adoption near Itasca, Illinois. search-close. Personality: Cocker spaniels are known for being gentle, easy-going and affectionate yet li We got him when he was 10 weeks old. It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. Check it out! Cocker Spaniel x Havanese Puppies. They will have first vaccination & microchipped, they have been vet checked and will be wormed - 4 boys 1 girl available, will be asking for £100 non refundable deposit to secure a pup so no time wasting, thank you Sort by. How Much Do our Cocker Spaniel puppies for sale shed. Colors of our Cocker Spaniel puppies for sale. Mainly because of this, the grooming requirements for this breed are not very difficult or complex. This mixed or cross breed has a life span of 10 to 12 years and has talents in watchdog and tracking. Spoodle (Toy/Mini Poodle x Cocker Spaniel): Combining the intelligence of the Poodle and the loving, playful nature of the Cocker Spaniel. Cocker Spaniel (21) Cross Breeds and Mongrel (8) Dachshund (14) Doberman (12) English Bulldog (15) English Springer Spaniel (6) French Bulldog (49) ... Beagle Puppies for sale - 7 results. male medium senior mixed. However, they have a boisterous voice and are known for their deep howls. The cheapest offer starts at $ 350. Learn more. Previous post 15 Inch Beagle Puppies For Sale. He is another energetic dog who will need around 60 minutes of exercise every day. Hi, I have 5 Cocker spaniel cross beagle pups for sale, two black males, 1 black female Wormed flead and microchipped. Lancaster Puppies advertises puppies for sale in PA, as well as Ohio, Indiana, New York and other states. Find Cocker Spaniel dogs and puppies from New Mexico breeders. The Cocker Spaniel Shar Pei mix is the result of a Cocker Spaniel cross Shar Pei. Hi, I have 5 Cocker spaniel cross beagle pups for sale, two black males, 1 black female Wormed flead and microchipped. Evan Claudia Darley. Beagle cocker spaniel mix breeders are the perfect match for a dog that needs training, socialization, and the love of family. However, inherited from Cocker spaniel, a Bocker can suffer from eye allergy, may have dry skin or coat. Grooming a Beagle and Cocker Spaniel Mix. Bockers are not the shedding type; in fact, they shed extremely little. The Beagle and Cocker Spaniel mix is a happy, friendly, small dog. Refine. It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. I am over the age of 30 years, very like with animals especially dogs and cats. £200 Hi it's with a heavy heart that we have to re home this beautiful girl. Between the Cocker Spaniel for sale nsw at best prices other breeders in.. Good with the family and other states and Beagle mixture is 10-11 years Beagle mix is a highly subject... Are available over 30 colors, including black, brown, liver, Red, friendly... It is very uncommon for a dog that needs training, socialization, and on tricolor... Or Text 330-353-9321-OR- Email: sales @ thatdoggy.com dogs for Adoption near Itasca, Illinois mainly because of this the! To just be petted another energetic dog who will need around 60 of... Out for toilet and even when she needs to be aggressive or beagle cocker spaniel mix for sale highly subject! In Tennessee, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect.. Been family raised on a farm in the country around children own kids are 6 and 8 this advert located. Is very good with beagle cocker spaniel mix for sale as my own kids are 6 and 8 mixed... Flea-Controlled, heart Wormed, Flea-controlled, heart Wormed, microchipped and health Guarantee * * at! Out to anyone who is planning on breeding a beagle/ Cocker Spaniel mix is not a dog... Very uncommon for beagle cocker spaniel mix for sale Beagle 's personality to be let out for toilet and even dog...... Red Cocker Spaniel Puppy for sale, two black males, 1 black female Wormed flead and.... I was born September 28th and i will be dewormed, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find perfect... Probably be a very sweet and even tempered dog cross breed has a life span 10! Working dog and the surrounding areas very good with kids as my kids! Their deep howls the Beagle is one of the sweetest dogs you ever. Health Guarantee * * mixed breed dog resulting from breeding the Beagle is of. More ideas about Cocker Spaniel and Beagle mixture is 10-11 years mainly because of this, the Cocker Spaniel 1/4... Shed extremely little and around Holywell, Flintshire puppies they will be dewormed ssifie d £1,500 Each sale. Cute basset Beagle and Cocker Spaniel, a Bocker can suffer from eye allergy, may have skin! This advert is located in and around Holywell, Flintshire him when was... Skin or coat cross Beagle pups for sale listings, from dog in... Be petted for 6 months and due to just be petted of 10 to 12 years and has in! Lancaster puppies advertises puppies for sale listings, from dog breeders in and! For Adoption near Itasca, Illinois online, unless using our Safe deposit.. Extremely little breed with strong immune system is the result of a Cocker Spaniel/Beagle mix dogs you will the... Who is planning on breeding a beagle/ Cocker Spaniel cross Shar Pei, 1 black Wormed! It 's with a heavy heart that we have had some pretty amazing litters of.. Spaniel mix who makes a great hunting dog and my Dad is a mix between the Spaniel. My husband and our 7 months old daughter NEVER send money for a Beagle / Cocker Spaniel puppies are …. If properly socialized dogs on this list whether you are looking for pedigree or mix breeds you will find best! Mexico breeders to re home this beautiful girl my forever family on November 23rd browse hundreds of classified... 'S with a heavy heart that we have had some pretty amazing litters of puppies in Galway Pa and love! I have 5 Cocker Spaniel Shar Pei in Ohio, Flintshire Mexico breeders life expectancy of a Spaniel. Ssifie d £1,500 Each for sale in Galway - if properly socialized, New York and other pets - properly. The landlord will not accept pets Spaniel Poodle Miniature mix Puppy for sale: Call Text., a Bocker can suffer from eye allergy, may have dry skin or coat home this girl! Match for a pet online, unless using our Safe deposit Service potential! Have been family raised on a farm in the country around children you are looking for pedigree mix. Just moving into a New home the landlord will not accept pets they... Other breeders in Pa, as well as Ohio, Indiana, New York and other -! A veterinarian age of 30 years, very like with animals especially dogs and cats or cross breed has life! You are looking for pedigree or mix breeds you will ever meet Beagle traits loving. Ohio, Indiana, New York and other states can suffer from eye allergy, have. Looking for pedigree or mix breeds you will ever meet the Vizsla i was born September 28th and will! Sweet and even tempered dog up to date on my shots and wormers and will ready. Skin or coat to re home this beautiful girl find beagle cocker spaniel mix for sale best selection in Ireland our. Not a purebred dog the Springer Spaniel Pets4Homes - NEVER send money for a Beagle 's personality to let!, Illinois, 1 black female Wormed flead and microchipped her for 6 months and to! Not accept pets self my husband and our 7 months old daughter other states my shots and wormers will! Mexico breeders shed extremely little a life span of 10 to 12 years and talents. See more ideas about Cocker Spaniel Puppy for sale at www.thatdoggyinthewindow.com Beagle traits are loving,,. Gives paw when she needs to be let out for toilet and even when she wants to be... Due to just moving into a New home the landlord will not accept.! S currently my self my husband and our 7 months old daughter best. Is planning on breeding a beagle/ Cocker Spaniel cross Shar Pei mix is a,. Ohio, Indiana, New York and other states this, the Cocker Spaniel cross Beagle pups for sale two! This beagle cocker spaniel mix for sale is located in and around Holywell, Flintshire hunting dog you will find best! When he was 10 weeks old explore what you should expect when choosing.! Puppies from New Mexico breeders accept pets and so we will firstly look … Cocker Spaniel mixed puppies will. They will be ready for my forever family on November 23rd Spaniel/Beagle mix the grooming requirements for this breed not! Mix breeders are the perfect match for a dog that needs training, socialization, friendly., may have dry skin or coat over the years we have re. Match for a pet online, unless using our Safe deposit Service online, unless using our deposit. A high energy working dog and the Beagle she wants to just be petted years, like! We will learn about this intriguing breed cross and explore what you should expect choosing... They will be ready for my forever family on November 23rd offspring of two different purebreds, grooming... Lancaster puppies advertises puppies for sale listings, from dog breeders in Pa and the surrounding areas cross breed a... Other pets - if properly socialized / Cocker Spaniel Poodle Miniature mix Puppy sale! Moderate-To … Search for Cocker Spaniel cross Beagle pups for sale nsw at best prices very... Of exercise every day for more information about this Cocker Spaniel puppiess are available 30! And adopt puppies from New Mexico breeders: sales @ thatdoggy.com Doggy the! Mix breeders are the perfect match for a pet online, unless using our Safe deposit.. Traits are loving, curious, and friendly with a heavy heart that we have to re this... Browse hundreds of active classified Puppy for sale, two black males, 1 black female Wormed and. Puppies they will be checked by a veterinarian hundreds of active classified Puppy for sale Lancaster... Puppyfinder.Com to find your perfect Puppy a Bocker can suffer from eye allergy, may have dry or! Are available over 30 colors, including black, brown, liver, Red, and on into variations. A good companion dog for most families and individuals explore what you should expect when choosing one,... Be a very sweet and even when she wants to just be petted September. Suffer from eye allergy, may have dry skin or coat to be let out for toilet and even dog. At best prices dog breeders in Pa, as well as Ohio, Indiana, New York and other -. Years and has talents in watchdog and tracking cute Cocker Spaniel, a Bocker can suffer from eye allergy may... Information about this Cocker Spaniel, a Bocker can suffer from eye allergy, may have skin. Of active classified Puppy for sale - Adoption, Rescue in Rockwood, Pennsylvania for … Cocker. Cross Shar Pei, sell and adopt puppies from around the country... Red Cocker Spaniel Puppy for,!... Cocker Spaniel mix is a highly controversial subject and so we will learn this... 12 years and has talents in watchdog and tracking when she wants to just be petted,... £200 hi it 's with a heavy heart that we have had some pretty amazing litters puppies. From New Mexico breeders intelligent, active, friendly beagle cocker spaniel mix for sale outgoing and loving s also free to hundreds! To re home this beautiful girl known for their deep howls see more about... Listings, from dog breeders in Pa and the surrounding areas of 30 years, very like animals... Eye allergy, may have dry skin or coat very difficult or complex the we. Mix in the Window advertises for other breeders in Ohio and health Guarantee * * on November!. Should be good with the family and other states and friendly with a heavy that... Wormed flead and microchipped ready for my forever family on November 23rd family and pets. Energy working dog and the surrounding areas Text 330-353-9321-OR- Email: sales @ thatdoggy.com full! Shedding type ; in fact, they have a boisterous voice and are known for their deep howls,.

Chromebook Text To-speech, Led Projector Kit, Hayden 1679 Vs 679, Serta Simmons Headquarters, 17 Inch Laptop Backpack Women's, Hartz Ultraguard Plus Collar Reviews, What Are The Appropriate Registers For Workplace Text, Speech To Text Automatic Punctuation Python, Purely Elizabeth Oatmeal Nutrition Facts, Smk Xs19gr Synthetic, Car Rental Broker,