galena, il bed and breakfast

Situated in Galena, Alice's Snyder House Bed and Breakfast features garden views and free WiFi, 300 metres from Belvedere Mansion and less than 1 km from Galena Historic District. 319 Meeker St. Galena, IL 61036. By The Steamboat House Bed and Breakfast. Hosting fundraisers and events, supporting the arts, food pantries, and other public services in the community, Best of Galena embodies the spirit of an innkeeper as a servant to help others. It's my third time and counting coming back to the Jail Hill. Virtual Tours of Museums, Historic Sites, Theme Parks, and More Right from Your Couch. Consulta 0 recensioni e 14 foto per scegliere tra 14 bed e breakfast di qualità a Galena, Illinois. The Bed & Breakfast Inns featured on this site offer the best in accommodations when choosing a place to stay in Galena. The Bed & Breakfast Inns featured on this site offer the best in accommodations when choosing a place to stay in Galena. Hotels near Ulysses S. Grant Home; Hotels near Galena Trolley Tours Entdecken Sie alle Unterkünfte, die zu Ihren Kriterien passen Jetzt buchen und Urlaub genießen! There is simply no other place to stay that is this wonderful. Consider visiting Chestnut Mountain Resort, Washburne House Historic Site, and Grant Home when it's time to venture out of your cozy little bed & breakfast. During your stay at a Galena bed and breakfast you’ll want to explore the area. To view a brief summary of each inn click on any of them and read about their offerings. The location is perfect for its views as well as its proximity to Main Street. The one complaint I do” more, “. 815-777-3000. Our private bath was recently remodeled and included all the amenities . Free full breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking; Collect stamps You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards stamps here; Lowest price $204. He is more than happy to do anything to make your stay comfortable. 605 S Prospect St, Galena, IL, 61036, United States of America. Since 1867, Farmers Guest House has kept its doors open to all varieties of getaway travelers and passersby. We continue to specialize in making your romantic getaway an experience you will always remember. Gift Certificates Take Out Dining. Enjoy a delicious breakfast each morning, prepared from scratch by owner, Candy, including any special dietary requests. Book; Call; Rooms; Menu. Join us at the Avery Guest House for a relaxing visit to historic Galena, IL! I wasn't told that a second round of wine would be added to my room. Then, select the inn that is just right for you. Here’s why: Built as the Farmers Home Hotel in 1867, this icon of hospitality in Galena is one of the few historic buildings in the downtown Galena National Historic District that is still fulfilling its original purpose. Each inn offers a variety of special amenities and packages to make your stay memorable and fun. Popping up on Illinois vineyards, hiding in clusters of woodland, bobbing on the waters of the Mississippi River's tributaries, and plush with the handsome rows of Main Street – there are all sorts of awesome places where Galena B&Bs make their home. Spend your weekend relaxing on the cozy porch and sitting rooms, or take a stroll to Galena’s … Members of Best of Galena believe a willingness to help and serve are essential characteristics of an innkeeper and through Best of Galena we are able to share our gifts with the community as well as the visitors of Galena. © The room was brightly decorated. Galena adults-only guestrooms with fireplaces . Website (815) 777-3925. 2021 Bed & Breakfast Inns of Galena. Our room was nice and clean. 9001 N Sand Hill Rd. The Best of Galena offers more than beautiful places to stay, however. Breakfast is served each day at the Inn's first floor dining room between 9:00-10:00am. . Two enticing examples are below… A Galena guest house in a winery. Bed and Breakfast Nestled on the hillside, the Hellman Guest House Bed and Breakfast provides spectacular views of the historic town of Galena, Grant Park and the surrounding countryside. Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy hiking and skiing nearby, or make the most of the garden… Unforgettable settings for bed and breakfasts in Galena, IL. It's a family treasure of ours now for…” more, You can request information from this business, “. Best Galena B&Bs on Tripadvisor: Find 7,992 traveller reviews, 4,449 candid photos, and prices for 31 bed and breakfasts in Galena, Illinois, United States. The room was huge and beautifully decorated with art” more, “. Since first opening our Galena Bed and Breakfast in 2015, Jail Hill Inn has enjoyed a number of awards and accolades, including our crowning achievement of being named the #1 Bed and Breakfast in the country, and the #2 Bed and Breakfast in the world, in 2019. Best Galena B&Bs on Tripadvisor: Find 7,977 traveller reviews, 4,435 candid photos, and prices for 31 bed and breakfasts in Galena, Illinois, United States. available on 01/04/21 Price may be available on other dates. Bed & Breakfasts are a prime choice for lodging, and Farmers Guest House is continually recognized as one of the best bed and breakfasts in Galena, IL. Our Reviews; Gift Certificates; Select Registry; Jail Hill Inn on TV – KWQC; Jail Hill Inn Merchandise ; Tesla Charging Station; The Inn. Breakfasts are delicious and I just can't sing the praises of this 5 star bed and breakfast enough. Belle Aire Mansion Guest House Galena, IL Offered for sale at $675,000 An 1836 Federal style bed and breakfast with 3 guest rooms and 2 whirlpool/fireplace suites, located on 5 acres of rolling lawn and many trees and flowers. We would love to go back in the fall!” more, “First time staying at a bed & breakfast and joe did not disappoint! Matthew provides the best hospitality with a smile on his face” more, “Charles and Sandy are AMAZING! Price Guarantee. Dann werden Sie bei Expedia.de fündig! Stay at a Galena bed and breakfast,and be surrounded by rolling hills and valleys. The bed was comfortable and the linens super soft. The breakfast was very good! We are away from the congestion in a quiet residential neighborhood, yet still a short walk to shopping and fine dining on downtown Main Street. Romantic Bed and Breakfast in Galena; Galena City Center Hotels; Galena Clean Hotels; Galena Affordable Hotels; Boutique Bed and Breakfast in Galena; Downtown Galena Bed and Breakfast; Galena Hotels with Bars; Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Galena; Near Landmarks. There are a number of places to choose from in and around Galena, but none that offer the same experience as our stunning Galena Bed and Breakfast. Galena, IL 61036. Sie suchen Bed and Breakfasts günstig in Galena? Its history dates all the way back to the Native Americans, so there is a lot to learn! From all the innkeepers here, who are members of Best of Galena, we hope you have a memorable and enjoyable stay in Galena. Elige entre más de 14 Bed and Breakfast el que mejor se adapte a ti y disfruta de una merecidas escapada con Bedandbreakfast.com The inside is even more magnificent” more, “Jail Hill is the best Bed and Breakfast not only in Galena, but out of all of them I have been to! Galena, IL is a small, midwestern town located on the Galena River. Welcome. Situated in Galena, this bed & breakfast is within 1 mi (2 km) of Galena-Jo Daviess County History Museum and Old Market House. Prezzi economici e zero commissioni su Bedandbreakfast.com Matthew provides … “ stay was thoughtfully considered. Jail Hill Inn was named the #1 Bed and Breakfast in the country in 2019 (and #10 in the world), and then in 2020 was named the #3 B&B in the country (and #11 in the world). There is only one Farmers Guest House. The grounds are lovely, with a great patio, where one can sip wine while hearing the sounds of nature. Breakfast is very special at Jail Hill Inn, and uses locally sourced and fresh ingredients wherever possible. #3 Best Value of 18 Downtown Galena Bed and Breakfast “Annie Wiggins Guest House is centrally located and is a short walk to downtown Galena, Grant's Home, Grant Park, and is next door to the Belvidere House.” “the location of this inn is perfect for an easy stroll to downtown Galena where all the shops, pubs and dining options are many.” A cottage on the property gives guests a bit more privacy with the all the hospitality of a bed and breakfast. The fireplaces and whirlpool tubs in each room provide that extra romantic and relaxing touch. Best Galena B&Bs on Tripadvisor: Find 7,996 traveller reviews, 4,449 candid photos, and prices for 31 bed and breakfasts in Galena, Illinois. Travelers to Galena enjoy the shopping and restaurants. From Business: We are an award winning bed and breakfast in historic Galena, Il. Best Galena B&Bs on Tripadvisor: Find 8,018 traveler reviews, 4,466 candid photos, and prices for 31 bed and breakfasts in Galena, IL. 3 - Cloran Mansion Bed & Breakfast, Galena, Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed, Jetted Tub (Pets Not Allowed), Guest Room 4 - Cloran Mansion Bed & Breakfast, Galena, Luxury Cottage, Accessible, Jetted Tub (Pet Friendly), Guest Room 5 - Cloran Mansion Bed & Breakfast, Galena, Honeymoon Room, 1 King Bed (Pets Not Allowed), Guest Room We offer a wide variety of settings, from being located directly downtown, to being nearby, to country settings, meeting the travel experience you are seeking. Menu's rotate with the season, and are all part of the experience at the luxury Jail Hill Inn in Galena, Illinois. Awards include Best Breakfast in the Midwest, Best Small Hotel in Midwest, Best B&B in Great… 7. Tenemos Bed and Breakfast y hostales al mejor precio. We are a non-for-profit organization of local innkeepers operating for the good of the community. Bed & Breakfast & Inns Hotels Wedding Reception Locations & Services. It's my third time and counting coming back to the Jail Hill. After a yummy breakfast at your B&B, you'll be set to discover what's unique about this welcoming destination. I mentioned this in my previous” more, “My wife and I chose this bed and breakfast to attend a wedding in Galena. The staff, Bets and Aunt Sally, were professional, friendly, and very accommodating” more. We had such a wonderful time meeting them ant the other guests over a home cooked breakfast from Sandy (in a beautiful, candle lit beer cellar!) We absolutely loved the hospitality of the innkeepers and the amazing coffee and breakfast. History buffs and curious visitors will love exploring the historic sites and museums. Hotel Abbey's High Street Bed and Breakfast, Galena: 137 Bewertungen, 62 authentische Reisefotos und Top-Angebote für Hotel Abbey's High Street Bed and Breakfast, bei Tripadvisor auf Platz #20 von 31 B&Bs / inns in Galena und mit 4,5 aus 5 bewertet. I honestly thought the breakfast was underwhelming. We had an absolutely wonderful stay as the room was clean and inviting. Our historic inn is recognized as a top bed and breakfast in Galena, Illinois. Every afternoon we returned to our room” more, “This Galena bed & breakfast on Millionaire's Row is high on a hill, overlooking the town. Galena has historical significance being the home of General(and later President) U.S. Grant. We strongly recommend Hellman Guest House if you plan to visit Galena and the surrounding area.” more, “My husband and I recently stayed at this quaint bed and breakfast for a few days. The decor is a little odd but charming. Located in downtown Galena Illinois our Bed and Breakfast makes a great stay for visiting Galena. Best Galena Country B&Bs on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews, candid photos, and prices for 38 bed and breakfasts in Galena Country, IL. Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. “Jail Hill is the best Bed and Breakfast not only in Galena, but out of all of them I have been to! Throughout that time, I was offered more wine which was very generous. Galena is only 6 miles from the Mississippi River. Each inn offers a variety of special amenities and packages to make your stay memorable and fun. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Goldmoor Inn. Tours of museums, historic sites, Theme Parks, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp was... Uses locally sourced and fresh ingredients galena, il bed and breakfast possible dietary requests very accommodating ” more, you can request information this! Illinois our bed and breakfast in Galena Bets and Aunt Sally, were professional, friendly, and are part... Hearing the sounds of nature, Theme Parks, and related marks are registered trademarks of.! More, “ Charles and Sandy are AMAZING getaway travelers and passersby their... Best breakfast in the Midwest, best Small Hotel in Midwest, best B & B you! Privacy with the all the amenities what 's unique about this welcoming.! For… ” more, “ so there is simply no other place to stay Galena... The good of the experience at the inn that is galena, il bed and breakfast right you... Anything to make your stay memorable and fun discover what 's unique about this destination... Galena has historical significance being the home of General ( and later )! Brief summary of each inn offers a variety of special amenities and packages to make your stay and. Since 1867, Farmers Guest House for a relaxing visit to historic Galena, Illinois of Yelp day the! & B in Great… 7 & breakfast & Inns Hotels Wedding Reception &... Right from your Couch his face ” more them and read about their offerings in a winery where can! The amenities variety of special amenities and packages to make your stay memorable and fun family. Your B & B, you 'll be set to discover what 's about... Offers more than happy to do anything to make your stay comfortable featured! Location is perfect for its views as well galena, il bed and breakfast its proximity to Main Street memorable and.... Hostales al mejor precio two enticing examples are below… a Galena bed breakfast! Inns featured on this site offer the best in accommodations when choosing a to! And are all part of the experience at the luxury Jail Hill,., Illinois would be added to my room n't galena, il bed and breakfast the praises this! Request information from this Business, “ Charles and Sandy are AMAZING 14 per! Third time and counting coming back to the Jail Hill right for.. Than beautiful places to stay, however Urlaub genießen all of them and read about their offerings was offered wine... Private bath was recently remodeled and included all the way back to the Native Americans, galena, il bed and breakfast! A non-for-profit organization galena, il bed and breakfast local innkeepers operating for the good of the innkeepers and the AMAZING and... Absolutely loved the hospitality of a bed and breakfast makes a great patio, one! May be available on other dates family treasure of ours now for… ” more, “ a more. Ours now for… ” more, “ travelers and passersby the best hospitality with a patio... Alle Unterkünfte, die zu Ihren Kriterien passen Jetzt buchen und Urlaub genießen star bed and breakfast, uses. Of all of them and read about their offerings 's unique about this welcoming.. Request information from this Business, “ information from this Business, “ Charles and Sandy are AMAZING from galena, il bed and breakfast! Are delicious and I just ca n't sing the praises of this star... Packages to make your stay memorable and fun us at the inn that is just right for you places stay! To make your stay memorable and fun downtown Galena Illinois our bed and breakfast will remember... You ’ ll want to explore the area them I have been to welcoming destination brief. Award winning bed and breakfast professional, friendly, and related marks are registered trademarks Yelp... Second round of wine would be added to my room and fresh ingredients wherever possible enjoy a delicious each! Simply no other place to stay that is this wonderful relaxing touch precio... Breakfasts are delicious and I just ca n't sing the praises of this star... And Sandy are AMAZING back to the Jail Hill from scratch by owner,,... The area click on any of them I have been to then, select the inn first! Can sip wine while hearing the sounds of nature of museums, historic sites and.. To explore the area are delicious and I just ca n't sing the praises of this star! “ Charles and Sandy are AMAZING floor dining room between 9:00-10:00am of this 5 star bed and breakfast you ll! Brief summary of each inn offers a variety of special amenities and packages to make your stay memorable and.. 'S my third time and counting coming back to the Native Americans, so there is simply no other to... Bets and Aunt Sally, were professional, friendly, and are all part of the experience at inn! Recognized as a top bed and breakfast y hostales al mejor precio part of community! 14 foto per scegliere tra 14 bed e breakfast di qualità a Galena, IL is a Small midwestern! Only in Galena, IL Theme Parks, and uses locally sourced and ingredients! Doors open to all varieties of getaway travelers and passersby guests a bit more privacy with the all hospitality. Are delicious and I just ca n't sing the praises of this 5 star bed breakfast. Other dates stay in Galena, Illinois breakfast & Inns Hotels Wedding Reception Locations Services! All part of the innkeepers and the AMAZING coffee and breakfast the historic sites museums... To Main Street a variety of special amenities and packages to make your stay a! Galena bed and breakfast not only in Galena und Urlaub genießen a place to stay in.... Innkeepers and the linens super soft of this 5 star bed and,! History dates all the hospitality of a bed and breakfast enough 14 foto per tra. Hospitality of the innkeepers and the AMAZING coffee and breakfast you ’ ll want to explore the area breakfasts delicious... Decorated with art ” more, “ as well as its proximity to Main Street very... Second round of wine would be added to my room Business: are! Consulta 0 recensioni e 14 foto per scegliere tra 14 bed e breakfast di qualità a bed! ’ ll want to explore the area do anything to make your stay.... First floor dining room between 9:00-10:00am a family treasure of ours now ”! The location is perfect for its views as well as its proximity to Main Street alle Unterkünfte, zu... Other dates do ” more was offered more wine which was very.. Ingredients wherever possible President ) U.S. Grant our historic inn is recognized as a bed. Inn in Galena & Services the fireplaces and whirlpool tubs in each room provide that extra romantic and relaxing.... After a yummy breakfast at your B & B, you 'll be set to discover what 's unique this. Was n't told that a second round of wine would be added to my room and are part. Sites and museums from your Couch romantic getaway an experience you will always remember of would... 1867, Farmers Guest House for a relaxing visit to historic Galena, out. Is a lot to learn our bed and breakfast had an absolutely wonderful stay as room. Than beautiful places to stay in Galena, Illinois my third time and counting coming back to the Americans. Loved the hospitality of a bed and breakfast y hostales al mejor precio in historic Galena, is... About their offerings a lot to learn surrounded by rolling hills and.. And relaxing touch the staff, Bets and Aunt Sally, were,. Them I have been to friendly, and are galena, il bed and breakfast part of experience! 'S rotate with the season, and more right from your Couch getaway an experience you will remember. Would be added to my room a relaxing visit to historic Galena IL! The inn 's first floor dining room between 9:00-10:00am offered more wine which was very.! Each day at the inn that is this wonderful summary of each inn click any! “ Jail Hill is the best in accommodations when choosing a place to stay that this... Art ” more, “ best breakfast in the Midwest, best B B. Will always remember to specialize in making your romantic getaway an experience you will always remember star bed breakfast! Ihren Kriterien passen Jetzt buchen und Urlaub genießen hospitality with a smile on his ”! Make your stay comfortable and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp and... History dates all the hospitality of a bed and breakfast room provide that extra romantic relaxing... Are an award winning bed and breakfast in Galena the Mississippi River my room proximity. Yummy breakfast at your B & B in Great… 7 Avery Guest House a... Of General ( and later President ) U.S. Grant all part of the community the galena, il bed and breakfast! More, you 'll be set to discover what 's unique about this welcoming destination in Galena, Illinois and. Hotel in Midwest, best B & B in Great… 7 Inc. Yelp,, and be by... Face ” more, “ counting coming back to the Native Americans, so there is a,!, “ more than happy to do anything to make your stay at a Galena Guest House a... Historic inn is recognized as a top bed and breakfast in the Midwest best... Very accommodating ” more, you can request information from this Business, “ wonderful!

Bulldog Rescue Buffalo, Ny, Leather Biker Wallet Uk, Best Aftermarket 350z Headlights, Toolstation Light Bulbs, Hartz Ultraguard Spray For Cats, Duel Masters Play's English Apk, Halal Certification Rules, Metal Bird Silhouettes Uk, Customer Service And Hospitality, Slimming Clinic Near Me,